Thursday, August 10, 2017

MY SHED

As promised, here are photos of my own She Shed. The shed interior, at least temporarily, will be used for storage, so for now I can only have fun making the outside beautiful. As I said in my last post, my shed is a work in progress. I will post updates as I continue working.

 This is a photo of the shed while under construction. It only took this husband and wife a matter of hours to construct the shed from the ground up!
 My completed shed! My neighbor said it looks like a place she'd like to relax and have a cup of coffee.
The exterior has been caulked for protection against moisture, and I've started painting. It might take me a while to finish. The weather this Summer has been either brutally hot, or rainy. Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment