Sunday, August 6, 2017

WELCOME!



Hello, my name is Ava Lilly. Welcome to my blog and my inaugural blog post!

This blog is dedicated to all who love God, beautiful interiors, good food, family and fun.
 I am a native of the South. I 've lived in North Carolina all of my life, and my blog will reflect, among many other things, furnishings and foods that are typically southern.

I have a Etsy shop also named Southern Waterlillies;
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SouthernWaterlillies
I sell vintage home décor and serving pieces. I will frequently blog about pieces in the shop that I find particularly interesting. I welcome post suggestions, positive feedback and constructive criticism.

  I enjoy spending time with my family ( I have twin daughters, who are in college), cooking, eating, traveling and interior decorating!

You will frequently be offered a glimpse into my home via photos of my ever changing home  décor, and the ordinary and not so ordinary exploits of my everyday life. I hope you enjoy all!







These are photos that I took for an upcoming advertisement for my Etsy shop. I'm a big fan of brass and Chinoiserie.


1 comment: